Spacious 2 and 3 Bed Room private Caravans for Holiday Let
Addition to our caravans we are proud to offer our newly renovated ‘North Parade Holiday Apt.’ at 35 Sea View Road, PE25 1BS
Tel. 07950 407740 or 07957 264779 Email email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS – HOLIDAY APARTMENT
Holiday let of 35 Sea View Road PE25 1BS Apartment
- On your agreed booking we will reserve your dates for 5 days to receive your deposit (min £80) Send with your deposit the full names with age against all that’s staying together with your full postal address, home and mobile telephone number you’ll be taking with you. (This is required for our records & tax returns & a point of contact while your here).
- A £80 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your holiday dates, this will become a refundable insurance bond on receipt of your full holiday price which is refundable providing there are no damages or breakages and the apartment is left clean & tidy as when you arrived. We will confirm receipt for the £80 deposit/bond. The full holiday payment is required no later than 8 weeks before the start date of your holiday or sooner if you can, upon full payment we’ll post you your invoice receipt that you’ll need to show upon your arrival.
- We base our apartment occupancy upto 4 berth & an additional travel cot if required, comprising of a double bedroom and a sofa pull-out double bed within the lounge.
- Payment is preferred by bank transfer or by sending us a cheque/postal order, cash in person at our address or by putting into our Halifax, Barclay’s or Lloyds bank account via internet banking or your local branch. Please note your holiday is not secured without the initial deposit.
- Only the guests pre-agreed may stay at the apartment. We will take no liability for accidents or injuries within or directly outside our apartment, it is your own responsibility to look after your own health and safety and to take care of any children. Our advice is to consider taking out your own travel/holiday insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances like you would going abroad.
- Keys may be obtained from 3pm on your day of arrival unless prior authorisation has been obtained, on your day of departure please ensure the windows are shut, the exterior door is locked and vacated by 10am with the apartment keys posted through our front door of 35 Sea View Road (Opposite the Chip Shop). Please DO text message us to 07950 407740 as soon as you’ve departed & posted the keys back, even if you leave a day earlier, this will help us tremendously in preparing the apartment ready for our next guest as we have our 5 caravans to prepare at Richmond too.
- When you’re out and about during your holiday please could you make sure that all windows and doors are locked. Also, if you could have the central heating thermostat no hire than 18.5 degrees if un occupied, this will help to save on energy wastage & running costs (as we’ve found that It only takes a few minutes to heat the apartment back up upon your return). Only operate the on the wall thermostat located in the lounge,
- Please don’t touch the main boiler located in the cupboard area in the kitchen as there should be no need and is pre-set if any issues with the heating please phone us on Dave 07950 407740, & for any other issues.
- No felt-tip pens or crayons to be used by children unless supervised by a responsible adult.
- On your departure date please remove all bed linen used from the beds (except the base mattress protectors unless soiled) and placed in a corner on the floor ready for our collection. (Please Turn Over)
- Unfortunately, no same sex groups or mixed groups under 25 years of age this is standard practice with most holiday lets and not restricted to just us. Couples (partners) no more than 2 over 18 and under 25 years of age may be considered. STRICTLY no Stag do’s / Hen parties.
- Please note that any excessive loud noise from music, partying or arguments may result in every one being asked to leave & a Police escort may be obtained. In any of these circumstances no refund of your holiday will be issued and your £80 insurance bond will be lost.
- Any breakages/damages or missing items that is in excess of the £80 insurance bond must be paid for which will be invoiced and sent to the lead name who booked the holiday as it is there responsibility, and the full cost of this invoice is to be paid by return on receipt of such invoice.
- Sorry no pets or dogs or smoking within the apartment is allowed.
- On your day of departure please can you ensure all bins to be emptied, and your food and drink items are removed.
- After your holiday on your departure date please leave the apartment clean and tidy with no damages or breakages, as it was left for you on your arrival date to secure your bond return, broken cups/plates etc. can be purchased locally like for like where possible.
- In the event of a fire if manageable & safe to do so make use of the fire extinguisher and or the fire blanket located in the boiler cupboard in the kuchen, if required vacated the apartment and call 999 for the fire brigade and then contact us at the main house 35 Sea View Road Tel. Dave on 07950 407740.
- On us receiving your Deposit / Bond or Full payment you’re agreeing to accept all the above terms & conditions in full.
- Our cancellation policy is nil, bond and holiday money paid will be lost. Also, if the full holiday payment has not been received before 8 weeks of the start of your holiday, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and try to resell your holiday. we cannot take responsibility of any unforeseen circumstances as it will be difficult to resell your holiday, especially at short notice.
We strongly advise to take out personal travel/holiday insurance (as you would if travelling abroad or anywhere in the UK with a large travel company) to cover any unexpected circumstances.
If you agree with our above terms & conditions please contact us with your booking details, on receipt of any deposits or payments you and your party agree to the above terms and conditions.
We also have 5 beautiful caravans at the most popular award winning Richmond Holiday Centre in Skegness PE25 3TQSee all our pages on our website link at www.skegnesscaravansholiday.com for full availability and photo gallery. All are fully equipped with full size gated upvc veranda’s and patio sets and includes fresh bed linen packs rental service, clubhouse/swimming passes and top live entertainment nightly with cash bingo in season March to November.