TERMS & CONDITIONS
- On your agreed booking we will reserve your booked dates for 5 working days to receive your deposit.
- Send with your deposit the full names of all the guests and include the age of all guests under 25yrs of age besides their names that’s holidaying together with your full postal address, home and mobile telephone number you’ll be taking with you. (This is required for the sites key authorization form).
- A £80 non refundable deposit is required to secure your holiday dates, however this will become a refundable insurance bond on receipt of your full holiday price providing there are no damages or breakages and the caravan is left clean and tidy as when you arrived. We will confirm receipt for the £80 deposit/bond. The full holiday payment is required no later than 8 weeks before the start date of your holiday.
- We base our caravan’s occupancy on 6 berth however we can accommodate up to 8 guests in our 3 bed room caravan for an additional charge of £40 per person per stay over 6 guests. Your full holiday price becomes due no later than 6 weeks before your holiday start date. A pre-pay monthly plan can be set up on your request. An invoice receipt together with the key authorization form and holiday package will be posted to your home address after the full holiday payment has been received.
- Payment is preferred by sending us a cheque/postal order, cash in person at our address or by putting into our Halifax or Barclay’s bank account via your local branch.
- Only the guests entered on the pre-agreed ‘key authorization form’ may holiday at the caravan booked. We will take no liability for accidents or injuries within or directly out side our caravan’s, it is your own responsibility to look after your own health and safety and to take care of any children. Our advise is take out your own travel/holiday insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Caravan keys may be obtained from the site office reception from 2pm for caravans 299, 364, caravan’s 332, 356, 370 at 3pm on your day of arrival, on your day of departure please ensure the caravan windows are shut and doors are locked and vacated by 10am with the caravan keys handed back to a member of staff at reception.
- Also when you’re out and about during your holiday please could you make sure that all windows and doors are locked and the alarm system activated. Don’t activate the alarm if the caravan is occupied. Also make sure all gas appliances and radiators are switched off. (as we’ve found that It only takes a few minuets to heat the caravan back up upon your return).
- No felt-tip pens or crayons to be used by children unless supervised by a responsible adult.
- On your departure date please remove all bed linen used from the beds (except the base mattress protectors unless soiled) and placed in a corner on the floor ready for our collection.
- Unfortunately no same sex groups or mixed groups under 25 yrs of age this is a family complex (site policy) this is standard practice with most caravan sites and not restricted to Richmond holiday Centre. Couples (partners) no more than 2 over 18 and under 25 years of age are allowed.
- Please note that any excessive loud noise from music, partying or arguments may result in every one being escorted off site by security and barred from Richmond Holiday Centre. In any of these circumstances no refund of your holiday will be issued and your £80 insurance bond will be lost.
- Any breakages/damages or missing items that is in excess of the £80 insurance bond must be paid for which will be invoiced and sent to the lead name who booked the holiday as it is there responsibility, and the full cost of this invoice is to be paid by return on receipt of such invoice.
- If any electric rcd trip switch trips off during your stay this may be because you are over loading the circuit for example by using all the storage heaters on full and the kettle and the iron or your own hair dryer with any other high watt usage item at the same time, if the rcd trip switch does click out turn off and plug out these devisers then switch the rcd trip switch back on which is located in the main bedroom wardrobe or if tripped outside (normally the case) by opening the mains box located at the rear of the caravan out side and flicking the switch back up. If all is then ok only use few high wattage items at any one time (eg. anything that heats up).Any problems with anything within the caravan contact us first and not the site office as these are private caravan’s and don’t belong to Richmond Holiday Centre, if any problems phone us on 07950 407740 or 07957 264779 anytime as it’s up to us to request any work that may need to be carried out. If any other electrical faults or if the rcd trip switch keeps tripping after the above actions then contact us on the above number or in an emergency contact reception. Your safety is our utmost concern.
- If any gas bottle seams to have run out please check the cooker hob and the pilot light in the boiler cupboard in the entrance hall way, if the pilot light is out please try to relight it as it may have blown out, if you need help to do this ask reception for assistance. If a gas bottle is still required contact reception. After 5pm up to 10pm when the reception is closed if no warden can be seen in reception there is a box on the wall out side of reception near the door, open this box and pull the switch in side, this will alert the warden’s attention just wait there beside the box till the warden arrives to order your gas bottle, please be patient as the warden may be out on another job on site.
- Sorry no pets or dogs or smoking within the caravan is allowed.
- On your day of departure please can you ensure all bins to be emptied, and your food and drink items are removed.
- After your holiday on your departure date please leave the caravan clean and tidy with no damages or breakages, as it was left for you on your arrival date to secure your £80 bond return, broken cups/plates etc. can be purchased locally like for like.
- Our cancellation policy is nil, bond and holiday money paid will be lost. Also if the full holiday payment has not been received before 6 weeks of the start of your holiday we reserve the right to cancel your booking and try to resell your holiday. we cannot take responsibility of any unforeseen circumstances as it will be difficult to resell your holiday, especially at short notice.
We strongly advise to take out personal travel/holiday insurance (as you would if travelling abroad or anywhere in the UK with a large travel company) to cover any unexpected circumstances.
- On us receiving your Deposit / Bond or Full payment you’re agreeing to accept all the above terms & conditions in full.
If you agree with our above terms & conditions please contact us with your booking details, on receipt of any deposits or payments you and your party agree to the above terms and conditions. Please also read and abide by the Richmond Holiday Centre Terms & conditions will be on the reverse of their booking form we’ll send you after full payment.